fbpx

Overview

Ref: 5388
  • Plot
  • Property Type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 354
  • Built Size m²
  • 8000
  • Plot Size m²
Updates Info
Id: R3919543
Ref: 5388
Source: Resales
From: Resales XML: 20210915-xmlfeed-resales.xml
Created: 10/09/2021, 08:41
Updated: 15/09/2021, 07:03

Description

Enquire
Beautiful finca on the Axarquía Malagueña. It is located in a rustic and completely natural setting and is only 20 minutes from Velez Malaga, on the road to Arenas. The access road to the property is 90% asphalted, the remaining 10% is to be asphalted, but it is easy for any car to reach the property. The property is located on a plot of approximately 8000m2 with 354 built-up area. It is planted with olive trees, 50 orange trees, 2 lemons, 3 vanilla apples, 2 plum trees, 2 fig trees and 6 sultana trees and has a wine press. A well 24 h 4000 liters, plus a store where there is a deposit of 40,000 liters of water and a room plus water from the town hall. There is a house of 100m2 distributed in a kitchen, living room with fireplace, 4 bedrooms with double beds, a bathroom, outside barbecue area, a wood stove, a porch of 200m2 and a swimming pool with magnificent views of nature. There is also another house of 250m2 to finish building. The house faces south, so it is sunny all year round and has ideal temperature conditions. Built-up area 354m2. Comfortable to live and maintain. Endless possibilities for hotels, residences, camping, agricultural school, rural tourism, bed and breakfast, etc. We are pleased to be able to present this dream property to you soon, either personally or via virtual viewing. Because this world, it is unique - just like our Axarquía. In Andalusia. On the Costa del Sol. Here, on the sunny side of life...

Details

Updated on September 15, 2021 at 5:03 am
  • Reference: 5388
  • Price: €190,900
  • Property Type: Plot
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Built Size: 354 m²
  • Plot Size: 8000 m²
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Garage: 1
  • Living Size: 354 m2
  • Property Tax: € 223 /Year

Additional Details

  • Pool: Yes
  • Garden: Yes
  • Garage: Yes
  • Parking: Yes
  • Orientation: South
  • Setting: Country
  • Views: Mountain
  • City Málaga
  • Area Sedella

Request A Viewing

Compare listings

Compare
Marbella Viewings
  • Marbella Viewings